All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Add support for other command line flags for
CLIInstance.flatten()through the use of
- Add initial
Checkerclass to allow the usage of MiniZinc solution checkers.
- The string method for
Resultwill now refer to the string method of its
- Ensure the event loop selection on Windows to always selects
ProactorEventLoop. This ensures the usage on Windows when the python version
- Support and testing for Python 3.8
- Logging of started processes and attributes of generated output items
- Export Pygments Lexer for MiniZinc
Driver.check_versionnow raises an
ConfigurationErrorexception when an incompatible function is detected; otherwise, the method not return a value.
- Output classes generated by
CLIIinstance.analyse()no longer contain the _output_item str attribute when MiniZinc does not find a output item. (New in MiniZinc 2.3.3)
- Improved parsing of non-standard (numerical) statistical information provided by the solver.
CLIInstance.solutions(): The separator detection is now OS independent. The separator previously included a
\nliteral instead of
- Solve an issue in
CLIInstance.solution()where a solution with a size bigger than the buffer size would result in a
- Correctly catch the
asyncio.TimeoutErrorand kill the process when reaching a hard timeout. (i.e., the solver and
minizincdo not stop in time)
- Check if file exists before opening file when an error occurs. (File might have been part of a compiled solver)
- Ensure the
objectiveattribute is only added to the generated solution type once
- Remove ‘r’ characters from input when parsing statistics (Windows Specific).